What Lego set did you buy today?

1 TB

1 Tumbler (finally going to keep one and build) , I mean it this time unlike the last 50 or so times 

4 Reindeer

5 RI

4 21102

and a Snow Plow, also finally going to keep and build (didn't think I'd sell over 20 of these)

Nicely done.  I wish I had been paying attention to the Snow Plow.  I bought one for myself at an extremely good price ($13), but didn't pay attention to how hot they were.  I could have loaded up on them and made a nice penny or two.

• Like 1

Bought today:

- 2 x 70503 Ninjago golden dragon

- 2 x 2258 Ninjago Ninja Ambush

- 9447 Ninjago Lasha's Bite Cycle

- 9561 Ninjago Kai ZX

- 9567 Ninjago Fang-Suei

- 9569 Ninjago Spitta

- 9570 Ninjago NRG Jay

- 9571 Ninjago Fangdam

- 9572 Ninjago NRG Cole

- 9579 Ninjago Starter Set

- 9591 Ninjago Weapon Pack

And... as a cherry on the pie.....................................

An MISB 2260 Ninjago Ice Dragon Attack for 20 euro!

Not much out there after hitting 4 targets - two Wal-Mart's - two meijers and a Kmart.

Silliest thing I found was a Harry Potter 30111 Polybag (Potions class) for $3.99.

Also found a Corporate Alliance Droid (75015) for $1.56.  Said AS IS on the price tag so  I took it as the box looked good. no issues.  I have 10 so another one won't hurt.

Did get one 31019 Monkey and Toucan Forest Animals on Clearance at Target for 9.99.

Added a Bad Cop's Pursuit (70802)  for 20.98 from Target - used the red card for another 5%.

I used some Save My Way points from Kmart and got an X-wing (mini fighter) and a 60033 Artic Ice Crawler for $3.

So I found only these six things so I bought a 48" Flat Screen TV.  (Sometimes you have to improvise)

Bought today:

- 2 x 70503 Ninjago golden dragon

- 2 x 2258 Ninjago Ninja Ambush

- 9447 Ninjago Lasha's Bite Cycle

- 9561 Ninjago Kai ZX

- 9567 Ninjago Fang-Suei

- 9569 Ninjago Spitta

- 9570 Ninjago NRG Jay

- 9571 Ninjago Fangdam

- 9572 Ninjago NRG Cole

- 9579 Ninjago Starter Set

- 9591 Ninjago Weapon Pack

And... as a cherry on the pie.....................................

An MISB 2260 Ninjago Ice Dragon Attack for 20 euro!

Very nice collection

Went to my local Target to see what they had and immediately saw a Horizon Express on the shelf (not much of anything else).  Pretty sure it was one of two I returned a few weeks ago, because the box was banged up and this was before they started selling out everywhere, so I just ordered two new ones to replace them.  Anyway, it was marked down to just under $91, so it was a no-brainer.  I guess they had just recently been put out, and someone else must have gotten the other one, which had a hole in the box.

Afterwards, I stopped by at TRU, but there was nothing of interest.

10 RIs from TRU for MSRP.

8  Creative Suitcase 10682 from shop at home for 47.92 for 1000 bricks - now gone to sold out right when i was going back for more.   :scare:

this set was just released in october 2014 and is done according to brickset.  weird.

love 'dem brick buckets.  

Edited by cladner