What Lego set did you buy today?

Went to a local Target to get some household stuff, found an aisle with a few Series 12 minifigures.  Bought a few, asked the guy if they had more.  He brought out a new box and I took the box, still sealed.  Went to the register and the box scanned at $2.99 - for the entire box of 60.  

Oh, and the box had 59 bags in it, not 60 - called Lego and they box these things by hand....interesting.

Edited by supergman
  • Like 2

Went to a local Target to get some household stuff, found an aisle with a few Series 12 minifigures.  Bought a few, asked the guy if they had more.  He brought out a new box and I took the box, still sealed.  Went to the register and the box scanned at $2.99 - for the entire box of 60.  

Oh, and the box had 59 bags in it, not 60 - called Lego and they box these things by hand....interesting.

So if I'm reading this right you got 59 bags for 5 cents each?!? If that's the case I want to go and try and buy some sealed boxes lol!

YES YES I KNOW EVERYONE that's morally wrong blah blah

Picked up a used 7992 Container Stacker at a market while I was away for the weekend. No instructions, but was told it was otherwise complete. It wasn't. Thankfully I had the three pieces I was missing among a heap of bulk I'm working through

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Brickpicker mobile app

So if I'm reading this right you got 59 bags for 5 cents each?!? If that's the case I want to go and try and buy some sealed boxes lol!

YES YES I KNOW EVERYONE that's morally wrong blah blah

Yeah, it actually didn't occur to me until I left the store as I bought a lot of household goods, but yeah, rung up as $2.99 - not sure if the UPC was swiped or what she did, but that's what happened.