What Lego set did you buy today?

Grabbed the following from the lego shop today, to take advantage of the double points deal.

Palace Cinema

Pet Shop

Grand Emporium x2

Arkham Asylum

Haunted House

Town Hall

Had some points on my card already, so ended up with a free grand emporium on top of this lot!

• Like 1

You sure seem to have good luck at estate and garage sales. I remember you posting some similar deals in the past. Congrats!

Yep! This year has been great for Lego sets at estate and garage sales, but the past few years have been brutal for finding sets at those types of sales. I usually find Lego sets at at least five different garage sales a year. In the last couple years, I have only found Lego sets at two or three. Hopefully my good luck continues!

5885 Triceratops Truck

9467 Ghost Train

9464 Vampyre Hearse

9463 Werewolf

9471 Uruk-Hai Army

79108 Stagecoach Escape

79107 Comanche Camp

79109 Colby City Showdown

79110 Silver Mine Shootout

All at 50% off (except uruk-hai)

Good job, especially for -50% monster fighters sets. Ghost train and vampyre hearse may do well.

As for me I bought some more wave 4 planets (-20% RRP). The prices are rising, I felt it was now or never.

• Like 1

Good job, especially for -50% monster fighters sets. Ghost train and vampyre hearse may do well.

As for me I bought some more wave 4 planets (-20% RRP). The prices are rising, I felt it was now or never.

Thanks Biniou,

It was a shame they did not have more. Only some cars sets :S

Are the planets really rising? I cannot sell mine even for 6 euro each!

lego cars are ok to make gifts to kids but that's all.

About planets only some are ok:

- Death star

- x-wing

- snowspeeder

and a few more

Since the wave 4 hasn't be distribued in the US this one is rising (I only bought wave 4 sets, and death star).

What planets can't you get rid off ?

Other planets sets are not seeked (sebulba's podracer, naboo fighter...) and will not be until a loooooong time. :(

And what about Racers?

I have the 75010 B-wing and the 75011 Tantive IV but no one wants them. Maybe I have to list them worldwide instead of germany only on ebay.

It's way too early to be selling Series 4 Planets. They're still on clearance in about every Belgian toy store.

Went to the Lego store in Danbury, CT for the third day of the grand opening and for Friend's Stephanie's New Born Lamb, to get the free Stephanie's Bake Stand. But the major purchase was The Simpsons house! Wow!!! I think EVERY Lego lover needs to have this in their collection. The mini builds are abundant and the fact that it is a complete house with a bathroom and kitchen with family vehicle, hits the mark for sure! This has to be the best bang for your buck for playability AND investing for a licensed product! Well done Lego!

Went to the Lego store in Danbury, CT for the third day of the grand opening and for Friend's Stephanie's New Born Lamb, to get the free Stephanie's Bake Stand. But the major purchase was The Simpsons house! Wow!!! I think EVERY Lego lover needs to have this in their collection. The mini builds are abundant and the fact that it is a complete house with a bathroom and kitchen with family vehicle, hits the mark for sure! This has to be the best bang for your buck for playability AND investing for a licensed product! Well done Lego!

Were they building a life size Lego Hulk at the opening? I thought I read that somewhere.