Retiring Soon - open speculation

Why do you think TH is retiring. It clearly says that it will ship in 30 days when you click through to the product page. SSD is retired. 

That message for the TH is not there anymore, it was 15 minutes ago. The TH is not going yet. Pet shop is first to go.

You may need to read up on info in TH thread. Majority does not think it is retiring in near term. Some speculate that it might retire ahead of PS. Some take it up a notch and hypothesize that both TH and PS could retire in near term, _together_

Edited by No More Monkeys

Interesting how the sets that we don't think are as popular, or on the fence about are giving people the least amount of time to scramble.....tumbler, hh, th.the ones everyone likes and loves we pretty much knew and had time to prep....ge, Sc, ps. The less discussed or more iffyness about having a consensus about has been doing better

Why do you think TH is retiring. It clearly says that it will ship in 30 days when you click through to the product page. SSD is retired.

That message for the TH is not there anymore, it was 15 minutes ago. The TH is not going yet. Pet shop is first to go.

STOP TALKING IN ABSOLUTES. UNLESS YOU ARE GOD OR THE CEO OF LEGO.

all it does is create about three pages of pointless back and forth crap of well how do you know etc etc.

Besides I think you are wrong. And Hxckid88 in usually right.

• Like 1

all it does is create about three pages of pointless back and forth crap of well how do you know etc etc.

Only Sith deal in absolutes

• Like 1

I am not talking, I am writing. Just kidding. 

As I said earlier, I called Lego and they told me that the GE is retired. That is an absolute.

PS and the TH are getting restocked according to the site.

I mean lets just looks at the facts. The modulars have been retiring in order from the day they have been released. Have we not learned the pattern by now. It's really not that complicated.

It makes people feel important I guess......I'm about to just start deleting crap like that. I don't care if people get mad that I called it crap because that's what it is. So if you make a statement like "this set is retired" and it's not listed as retired on the Lego website, your post is gonna get deleted.
  • Like 2

It makes people feel important I guess......I'm about to just start deleting crap like that. I don't care if people get mad that I called it crap because that's what it is. So if you make a statement like "this set is retired" and it's not listed as retired on the Lego website, your post is gonna get deleted.

It would be great to also delete the "guaranteed hotcakes!" posts. I think I have read two or three just today across multiple threads.

I mean lets just looks at the facts. The modulars have been retiring in order from the day they have been released. Have we not learned the pattern by now. It's really not that complicated.

Everyone will see soon enough that LEGO will be mixing it up and the two year productions runs and retiring sets in order will be a thing of the past. It's been happening in small doses already.

Everyone will see soon enough that LEGO will be mixing it up and the two year productions runs and retiring sets in order will be a thing of the past. It's been happening in small doses already.

I'm glad someone else stated that.  It has been happening and will continue to.  There's nothing set in stone that a set has to retire in order.  The patterns and signs are there but some refuse to believe it.

brickstoriches, on 08 Oct 2014 - 5:30 PM, said:snapback.png

As I said earlier, I called Lego and they told me that the GE is retired. That is an absolute.

The GE is not retired unless the product page on LEGO Shop at Home says "Retired Product".

I believe that is what the person on the phone told him but that does not mean it is retired.

It is nice to hear that a LEGO Shop at Home person said that it is not appropriate to call that an absolute.

The only thing maybe absolute is that what he was told having nothing to do with its factual basis.

I am not talking, I am writing. Just kidding.

PS and the TH are getting restocked according to the site.

You just did it again. The ge is not retired. I see you are new here so I'm trying to curb my tone very slightly. We have a thread called what you heard from a lego employee today. It's kind of a joke. They know as much as me. Actually I know more. See what Rockefeller said. Take it to heart. Do what you want, it would just save some headaches and pointless reading and clutter if you didn't post speculation as fact. It's annoying.
  • Like 1

You just did it again. The ge is not retired. I see you are new here so I'm trying to curb my tone very slightly. We have a thread called what you heard from a lego employee today. It's kind of a joke. They know as much as me. Actually I know more. See what Rockefeller said. Take it to heart. Do what you want, it would just save some headaches and pointless reading and clutter if you didn't post speculation as fact. It's annoying.

Well said.

lol wow. You guys are the ones that are arguing, not me. Look at my first post. All I did is say the Lego employee told me it has retired and we will no longer sell that set. You guys think Lego is playing mind games with you?

That is not all you just said. We can read it. It's still there.

• Like 2

I am going to practice my right to openly speculate!

A guy by the name of supra boy used to do that. He's not around so much anymore, bad bad things happened to him.

Unless you're paying me I'm done entertain your comments and I'll let the moderators take the appropriate.

Have a good night dude.

Edited by hxckid88