Retiring Soon - open speculation

It's all in fun. I appreciate friendly banter amongst regular posters. Its better then daily question of insert 1 of three sets retiring *** speculation that gets asked daily. I got 20 bucks that says one question that was asked to day will be asked tomorrow which will then prompt 20 responses from people who are nicer than me. Just a speculation. It may or may not come true. Let's debate it. :)

Being dumb has nothing to do with intelligence. I failed algebra like three times in high school and my spelling *** is garbage. Yet I was on dean's list in college and would put my business smarts and street smart against anyone. People have 4.0 gpas all the time and are dumber then a box of rocks.

Yes, many things are against the law. I break many laws too. Many are silly. I cut my grass on Sunday and have been known to carry ice cream in my back pocket while in Kentucky.

Plenty to be had at my local LEGO store. Was eyeing them up today for double VIP but with limited funds I went with a Sopwith and T1 Camper instead.

Good choice with those! Great sets that will do well. Will be interesting to see how WVM performs in comparison.