Admit it, this is opened right next to your RedFlagDeals window right now...

Guest ph4tb0i

Guest ph4tb0i

RFD is like the SlickDeals of Canada. I was having a read through the PS4 pre-order thread and someone was approaching 100 pre-orders. Wow, was all I could think, followed by you have $40,000 (plus Tax) to put down on PS4's? 

haha yeah. FS and BBY are totally sold out and I think it's because some resellers have a massive amount of preorders flooded in. It's getting insane. 

I have a "couple" pre-ordered as well. :)

Use to check out Redflag and all my sports websites throughout the a day but since this spring it's been more BP and lego related stuff :)  Hobbies change I guess.  Yes, glad RF people (not too many) don't seem to be too involved with Lego.  Happy hunting folks. 

Guest ph4tb0i

Lol its a canadian slickdeals. Most guys at work (and most of my friends) will have a tab opened just to see the latest deals and troll/flame wars on other topics during most of the day. If you want something from canada chances are they've got a deal posted. :)

Guest ph4tb0i

Lol blackjack n9t everything in canada is nosebleeding expensive. We have one of the most competitive markets for computer and electronics, plus for some reason I find paper products to be much cheaper here than in the states.

Guest ph4tb0i

Weakside: its because people on rfd are way too concerned with flipping and those that invest do it all through the markets. More opportunity for us! :)

Yes, RF is great for electronic deals or any deals for that matter...huge following.  People on it are pretty funny too, so emotional when it comes to homes/real estate stuff.  Some spend waaaay too much time on it.  Hmmm, maybe I should preorder 2 PS4 too? :) At worse I'll keep it for myself...or replace my two old PS3s.  Damn, told myself no more spending until Aug (yeah right haha). Unlike BP, I've only posted on RF only once but like to snoop for deals lol. 

Guest eightbrick

Guilty as charged.

VBquEIL.png

NHL: Yes (Go Hawks!). 

RFD: Sure. 

Maple Syrup: Okay, I guess.

Celine Dion: Err.... contrary to popular belief, she is not actually a Canadian. Technically, she was born here, but she was deported to the middle east after her first album and her citizenship was revoked. Explains why there has been some "tension" in the region.

Twas a joke; no offense meant to viewers from the middle east or Celine Dion fans (although you are more likely to come across a pokemon walking around in your lawn then one of those lol)

Routine every morning at work:

1) Open work email (to look like I'm working...)

2) Open personal email in next tab

3) Open BP in next tab

4) Browse Lego sites for sales, recent news, topics etc.

...get coffee/muffin/bagel and enjoy some browsing for 1-2hrs before 'work' and througout the day lol. 

Go Miami/Lebron!  Want to see a Game 7. 

Guest eightbrick

Routine every morning at work:

1) Open work email (to look like I'm working...)

2) Open personal email in next tab

3) Open BP in next tab

4) Browse Lego sites for sales, recent news, topics etc.

...get coffee/muffin/bagel and enjoy some browsing for 1-2hrs before 'work' and througout the day lol. 

You're boss should fire you for your genius.