7498 Police Station 43% off

Veegs

Not sure if someone already posted this - I looked but didn't find (but I am generally a little lazy) but at 43% off this is pretty nice.  I grabbed one for my own building purposes, which comes in well under CAN retail.  I added another couple Ghost Trains just to make the shipping a little cheaper (4.95 pounds to CAN for the first item, only 2 for each additional item). 

Guest ph4tb0i

Hmm, picked up 2 for the same price during the BOGO sale at Target... I'm wondering how hard this will be to flip (I see parents buying it all the time at Lego stores/Lego Land, but don't know if said parents will look to craigslist..)

Guest ph4tb0i

gah! i hate you! :( Caved in and ordered 5. 

will be returning the 2 I got from Target (sending this direct to Canada). Oh well, gives me more breathing room for bringing other stuff in under the tax exemption limit.  Even if I get dinged HST on this it's less than 70CAD for a set that retails for 129.99.

ThX! ^_^

Yeah, the police station and train station are gone.  I still want to encourage CAN. investors to hit up that Ghost Train - Amazon.co.uk says 80 are left.  I flipped one today for $80 - not a huge profit, but I knew I could quick flip one and still order another two.

This might not be a homerun investment, but in a couple Halloweens from now, you should be easily able to double your money in Canada.  I know that at $99.99 (TRU CAN price) this set doesn't shine, but at almost 50% off, with cool glow in the dark elements, you can't go wrong.

For those that missed out, it was quickly back down to 43% off this morning (at least morning in Canada).  If you are looking for this set, it is possible it will go this low again for a short period of time - strike while the iron is hot, friends, or the iron goes up in price.