Shout out to LowestformofWit for being spotlighted in The Brothers Brick's Friday Night Fight!

kerrmando

Go check this out guys, a member here LowestformofWit has been featured on the BrothersBrick blog. He's doing something called Friday Night Fights over there with his MOC mech. 

Here's the link, post a comment supporting this fellow Brickpicker win the fight! He has the Seneschal! 

http://www.brothers-brick.com/2013/06/14/friday-night-fights-round-9/#comments

Good job man!

What a Rock Star!!!! Congrats!

Why am I always the last to hear about these things? It's humbling but doubley so embarassing.

I was only recently featured on Brothers Brick with my Helios Invictus, and I was last to know about that, too.

And so modest too ...... ?

Thanks for noticing, and thanks to anyone who is supporting me here. I'm definitely not used to seeing my work featured in other places than where I put them. On a related note, if anyone has questions about Mobile Frame Zero: Rapid Attack, the tabletop game where these LEGO mecha are used, I'd be happy to answer.

A funny point is that the Seneschal has been uploaded here to Brickpicker since I created it, along with my choice selection of other MOCs I have done for MFZ.

The other funny part is I no longer own the Seneschal. It was my first experiment in selling my mobile frames on eBay, and has since been sold to an MFZ fan.

The Seneschal is sooo going to win! All the lines and curves flow so perfectly well, and has such greatly innovative usage of parts (like the Decorators paint roller handle and paint can.) Perfect symmetry!

The other one....is very blocky....and big. I don't know; that design just doesn't quite catch my attention and looks like a bunch of bricks stuck together. Not Jeremy Couch's best work in my opinion. The Vera Crone would have made a better contender.

To be fair, I've only recently seen his work pop up in the last few months. I've been doing MFZ frames since last May. He's working on a very different style than mine.

The Seneschal is also based on the core of ST-07B Chub>Soren Roberts' infamous and iconic ST-07 "Chub" (it's an official commissioned frame in the MFZ rulebook), so I can't say it's completely original as some of my other work is.