300: Rise of an Empire in theaters March 2014

TheOrcKing

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!
......Ahem, 'scuse me. Um, there will be a sequel to 300 that looks like it will be a prequel. Here is the trailer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zqy21Z29ps

Oh, and here is the trailer for Pacific Rim in case you haven't seen it.
Just popped in there and think it looks pretty cool although the whole thing feels rather familiar but I can't quite place it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A85EtOalcsM

I'd be down for a full Greco-Roman type theme.  Some of the CMFs are maybe an indication it is under consideration?

Yes, those 'roman' theme minifigs are cool.  Love to have a bunch fighting Orc's or something haha.  Building the colliseum or Roman market place would be fun.  Guess Lego never did sets for Clash of the Titans(?).  I've only really gotten into Lego this year.  There's two movies already...and maybe one more Titans so I would vote for that.  Even Troy.  Waaay better than Disney's Prince of Persia lol.   

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

......Ahem, 'scuse me. Um, there will be a sequel to 300 that looks like it will be a prequel. Here is the trailer.

I admit that I'm not as well versed on these things as you all are, but in the trailer you see Xerxes removing Leonidas' head with an axe.  I'm trying to sort out how they would tie that piece in as a prequel and not a sequel?  Perhaps it's a vision that Xerxes has in a dream?  Now I'm second guessing my memory of the end of the first movie...didn't Leonidas win?

If I remember correctly...he had arrows on every body part, so he died.  The end scene of 300 had the Spartans lined up and ready to charge...drive back/attack the bad guys or protect their lands I guess. 

Yeah, he went kaput. Then the final scene right after that had an army of 3,000 Spartans ready to kick ass! ....And then that was the end of the movie. :)