Series 7 & 8 spotted. What should I look for?

akohns

Saw some series 7 & 8 bags at Target tonight. Just now entering the minifigure series collecting. Love medieval themed figures but I like to buy a few of the others that do well on ebay to pay for the figures I keep for myself. Are there any series 7 & 8 (or even 9) that people are already paying more for on ebay.

I'm not sure what you could say are the best winners from those Series'; they were released just last year so not much rarity built up yet.

Here are my picks anyhow from looking at BrickLink trends.

Series 7

Aztec Warrior

Bunny Suit Guy

Galaxy Patrol (This one is pretty good.)

Evil Knight

Series 8

Actor

Alien Villianess

Conquistador

Fairy

Lederhosen Guy

Santa (This one is a total winner!)

Actually, most of Series 8 looks promising with just a couple of duds. (Pirate Captain and DJ)

Saw some series 7 & 8 bags at Target tonight. Just now entering the minifigure series collecting. Love medieval themed figures but I like to buy a few of the others that do well on ebay to pay for the figures I keep for myself. Are there any series 7 & 8 (or even 9) that people are already paying more for on ebay.

Galaxy patrol. Galaxy patrol. And then some Galaxy patrol. Best army builder since Roman Soldier IMO. I have seen many MOCs using them and their Dark Bley and Dark Blue color scheme.

Thank you kind people. Somehow I just hadn't gotten the Minifigure bug up until this point. Aside from smooshing for Mr Gold I've picked up all of the series 10 figures that I liked and paid for them and then some with Medusas. Since I posted this thread I sold to more bringing my total to 5 sold for $15 each plus I sold 2 pairs so I only had to pay first class shipping three time for the 5 figures. What's the deal with this sucker. I know it's the easiest to find because of it's shape so I'm figuring  It's harder to located because if the box has been picked through at all they are already gone. 

Went back tonight. All the series 7s where gone aside from a Ocean King

I Picked up:

3 Santas to sell

Cowgirl, Pirate & Cnquistador to keep for myself.

Also got a Vampire bat, Lederhosen Guy & Actor, not sure if I should return them. Honestly it felt like there was almost a whole box worth and the bags looked untouched aside from a few on the ground. 

Went back tonight. All the series 7s where gone aside from a Ocean King

I Picked up:

3 Santas to sell

Cowgirl, Pirate & Cnquistador to keep for myself.

Also got a Vampire bat, Lederhosen Guy & Actor, not sure if I should return them. Honestly it felt like there was almost a whole box worth and the bags looked untouched aside from a few on the ground. 

A member and former moderator, arock68, said once before that he had no problem selling a bunch of those Vampire Bats sealed around Halloween. It probably sounds obvious but I would guess the perfect time to sell the Vampire Bat minifigure would be the same as those Monster Fighters sets. They go hand in hand.

I'm not sure why the worth behind Lederhosen Guy and Actor besides there being only three of each in a box of sixty. I admit the Actor has fantastic details, and I get a kick out of the Lederhosen Guy. I can have a totally crappy day until I look at the little guys face. It just makes me start smiling and laughing for no good reason. :D

Yeah. I half was planning on keeping those two and picking up the rest of the bats to resell around Halloween. I've got a good little collection of MF sets That they would do well with.

Thanks for the heads up on th Santa. I'm seeing them already going for $10 on eBay seems like a good indication of how they will do for Christmas. I was hoping target would clearance these suckers out to a $1 a piece or so. I coulda cleaned up their messy end cap real nicely.

Galaxy patrol. Galaxy patrol. And then some Galaxy patrol. Best army builder since Roman Soldier IMO. I have seen many MOCs using them and their Dark Bley and Dark Blue color scheme.

Do they put him fighting vs Alien Avenger?