Are there ever any sales on battle packs?

Blackjack

At the end of last year, I saw those 2012 battlepacks for a couple of dollars off at Target and maybe Walmart. Not enough for me to warrant buying a bunch though but perhaps if I hadn't already bought the few I wanted from before. I thought not too long ago Amazon had some battlepacks on a good sale?

I like to use my barnes and noble coupons to buy battle packs, but only if they are sold out of bigger sets or I'm over budget. 30% off gets them down to around $8 each, which isn't too bad. I've never seen them on clearance or sale, but I bet I'll find them this winter.

Battlepack sales are infrequent though lately the Elite Clone Trooper Battlepack has been frequently discounted to as low as 8.50 through Target and Amazon.com.  I recall posting one sale through Target a while back where I picked up a couple.  Not the best, but not bad either.  I wish it was the rebel endor battlepack, but hey, I'll take a deal where I can get it.