Star Wars Battlefront 3 Announced!!!! Who else is Stoked??

kerrmando

I thought SWBF3 was scraped along with LucasArt?

I still play SWBF2 on pc from time to time even though I suck at it. There was a fan made patch and clone wars mods that made the game better.

I doubt my crappy pc is capable of playing a third installment and I won't buy a console just to play 1 game.

I haven't played a Battlefront game yet, but I will play this one. Even though I'm super mad at Disney for cancelling 1313. Anyone remember Republic Commando for the first xbox? That was a lot of fun. Best Star Wars game by far is Knights of the Old Republic. I've still got my fingers crossed for an HD remake.

I am very happy they decided to release this one as I thought there would be no more new installments. I have Battlefront 1 and 2 on my PS2 and are among my favorite games. I still play them every so often. I'm assuming the new release will be on the PS4, Xbox One, and PC?

I haven't played a Battlefront game yet, but I will play this one. Even though I'm super mad at Disney for cancelling 1313. Anyone remember Republic Commando for the first xbox? That was a lot of fun. Best Star Wars game by far is Knights of the Old Republic. I've still got my fingers crossed for an HD remake.

I have played both on my cousin's original Xbox and they were a blast! :) Both are defiantly some of my favorite Star Wars games along with the Battlefront games. Did you see the new Knights of the Old Republic HD iPad game? I heard it's an exact port of the original.