Here's The Movie Trailer For The Hobbit The Desolation Of The Smaug

emazers

Looks better than the first one: I believe the first one suffered because of the need to introduce so many new characters (too many stinkin' dwarves!).  The barrel escape was my favorite scene in the book.  This one WILL be better.  The first was okay, a B in my book, but the second needs to be closer to the LOTR movies.

Thanks for sharing! Can't wait for an Azog!

He was held back from the first wave on purpose for this exact reason.  Do you think lego will keep the two preview sets (mirkwood spiders and barrel escape) out longer than the other sets?  Probably more preview sets on the way.  It seems like the last preview sets used two of the best scenes from the 2nd movie so it almost necessitates having to do it again to have enough quality sets for the second wave.

Looks great! I actually liked the first one a lot more than I did the Fellowship, so if the trend is similar to LOTR these two last ones should be amazing!

I agree totally. To me the Hobbit was only as good as The Fellowship. So I am expecting much much more from the next two.