4203 - Excavator Transporter

jaylay

Saw about 8 of these for half off at Target, during their BOGO City/Galaxy Squad sale. I wasn't thinking clearly and assumed it wouldn't have applied to clearance, but it totally did. I'm not keen on the selling power of City stuff, but I can't see why it wouldn't do alright.

The shame. Could've snagged 8 of these puppies for $130.00 with tax. Ugh.

Also, every time I look at this set I see Walter White and Jesse Pinkman if they were LEGO minifigs and were in the construction business.

Guest ph4tb0i

Yeah for vehicles to really take off you need something like the combine harvester like they did with the lego farm stuff. Super unique and probably once a decade print.

Yeah for vehicles to really take off you need something like the combine harvester like they did with the lego farm stuff. Super unique and probably once a decade print.

The combine is easily my favorite vehicle ever made by Lego. Ridiculously awesome set. I have to go look for one on eBay now...

• 4 weeks later...

The construction City sets seemed to do well, I think this set fits into that genre pretty well. I picked up 2 of these at Target for about $11, so I figure even if it gains 50% value from retail, it's a great pick up.  I hope that the Mine also does as well as the Construction site.