Hi from Canada

I've always enjoyed Lego, and I have some great memories playing with them as a kid. However, as so many others have said, you grow out of them... at least for a while. I have a daughter now, and she really loves Lego Friends. On a recent trip, I thought it'd be fun to pick up one of the Star Wars kits. Well, to make a long story short, that was the start of the slippery slope. I've now built up a collection of 19 Star Wars sets, both to collect and as investments. I've involved my wife as well. She loves Minifigs, and has already complete sets of two series. This has become a family hobby; and isn't that the best way to go about this?

As investments go, I'm very new to the Lego world. I had no idea that there was a market. With the BrickFolio and all of the tools to track prices, this site is an absolute must for investors. I also hope to learn from the community at large. 

Cheers

• Like 2

Guest eightbrick

Hi! Nice to see another canuck on the site. Good luck if you turn to investing, and remember to buy stuff you wouldn't mind opening yourself ;). If you need anything just PM me or another member; everyone here is helpful. Have fun and brick on!