Has anyone ever seen sealed 6393 sell or sealed 951 sell?

Hey ya'll, I have the opportunity to buy 6393 and 951 both sealed. I don't truly know what the value of either is. There were no sealed 951's for sale on the internet that I could find, and the only 6393 that was sealed on bricklink was in pristine condition and going for 3,000 USD. 

Have any of you seen them sell anywhere in the past? Quite interested in these sets but don't really know how to price them. (The Brickpicker values are not correct at all). 

Thanks 

I can be very hard trying to price these sorts of old sets for sure.  Have you checked out Bricklink current and past sales listings?

I usually like to think around 4-5 times the used priced, but that is pretty rough.

If you do get them for cheap enough, then when selling them I'd just price them high (though probably not $3k lol) and just lower the price gradually until someone bites.  Often with these rare old sets it just takes that one person who wants it to come along.

Wow, that's pretty incredible to find sets that old still sealed in their original packaging.  With something like that it's really hard to set a value to it since there's really no market.  It's rare, but is it $3,000 rare?  That's a lot of value to assign to a seal on a cardboard box.  Will you (or your heirs) ever be able to recoup that investment in the future?  At least promise us all that you'll stick these sets in acrylic cases to protect them if you do buy them Kerrmando.  Assuming you'll be paying mega bucks here, if you want to build them please, for the love of all things Lego, pay a little extra for the open sets too off eBay/bricklink and build those instead :)