I would change my picture, but I just like that airplane hat TOO much!

spener90

We can do gif's?!?!?! Oh, this changes everything  :swoon:

Not sure what the point of a GIF is if it won't animate on my posts. Oh well. I keep my avatar the exact same across every forum I frequent so people know it's me. The only thing different is my Flickr avatar, and I'm debating reverting that to this as well.

Not sure what the point of a GIF is if it won't animate on my posts. Oh well. I keep my avatar the exact same across every forum I frequent so people know it's me. The only thing different is my Flickr avatar, and I'm debating reverting that to this as well.

I had assumed that was a picture of your GF or wife or something, I know people on some forums do that. Then I finally saw the animation and got a good laugh out of it.

Not sure what the point of a GIF is if it won't animate on my posts.

I remember chinothegeeko's avatar was animated and did work before but now it doesn't until you visit his profile page. I have no idea why yours or his works one way and yet not the other. Ugh, technology, right? It works when it feels like it.

I remember chinothegeeko's avatar was animated and did work before but now it doesn't until you visit his profile page. I have no idea why yours or his works one way and yet not the other. Ugh, technology, right? It works when it feels like it.

Well, it's in my signature now, where it properly animates. Now you can all be subject to the enthralling jig every time I post.