Hello Everyone!

Hey TOK, you need to share all of your emoticons with us!!!  :rolleyes:

I have been just attaching those to my posts but may decide to put them into my gallery so everyone can have access to them. First I'll need to clear it with Jeff to see if its alright. I remember him and Ed saying the user galleries were for MOCs and the like so I'm not sure. Also I probably should spruce up the ones I have to fit better with this site. The ones I have been using are from another site I visit from time to time.

• Like 1

Welcome to the site! Glad to hear that you find a lot of the features useful!

I'm also glad to read one of your reviews, the one regarding 10226 Sopwith Camel. Solid work there. Doesn't hurt at all especially when I had just tugged home a carton of those 10226....

Welcome to the site :) all the way from Singapore, that's cool. We don't get much perspective from Eastern markets on here, glad to have you.

Thank you!

We are really envious that you guys in US/Canada get first pickings for every new set! There will always be a delay before we get to see the same stuff in our retail scene, not to mention the great mark-up in prices. That's where eBay/Amazon comes into play. Doesn't hurt if you got contacts with overseas friends/ relatives to help out too.

Lego is regarded as a top quality toy in Singapore, and there are many fanatics, young and old. I would say, Lego will never lose its popularity here. You can never have enough of it, all just a matter of how thick one's wallet is.