The Yoda Chronicles Premier! (SPOILERS)

ExoBro94

Did any of you catch the premier of The Yoda Chronicles on Cartoon Network? I haven't watched a show on that network (besides Adventure Time) in years. It was pretty good. There was a lot of blatant gag humor, which was basically for children. But there was some adult humor as well. For example, there was a running General Grievous coughing joke, which eventually involved an injury to his... well you know.  :lol: It's definitely going to make kids want the Lego Star Wars sets!

Ugh, after all the talk and everything, I completely forgot that was airing tonight! attachicon.gifstupidme.gif

Oh well, it will probably end up on DVD in a couple of months anyway.

They'll undoubtedly re-air it, as they do very frequently with most children's programming. Unlike adults, kids like to watch the same things over again in rapid frequency. Why do kids always want to watch the same Disney movie again right after they see it? Makes me want to stab myself in the eye with a fork when my kids are watching Lion King for the second time on a rainy day and I can't leave the house. 

They'll undoubtedly re-air it, as they do very frequently with most children's programming. Unlike adults, kids like to watch the same things over again in rapid frequency. Why do kids always want to watch the same Disney movie again right after they see it? Makes me want to stab myself in the eye with a fork when my kids are watching Lion King for the second time on a rainy day and I can't leave the house. 

Oh my god, I knew a kid who watched the bejeezus out of Lion King! I swear it seemed like he'd watch the thing almost twenty times in one day! As for me when I was a kid, I watched Pinocchio a bunch of times for some reason (all of which I can't even fathom at my current age). Well, that and Spaceballs. I wore out the VHS tape we had of that! :lol: