How about Clone Troopers < $5?

LordSquidworth

They are good Army builders, so you can never really have enough of them unlike the Luke's and Han's. How much are you spending on them? I typically don't buy individual minifigs but I buy bulk lots from time to time and get alot of figs cheap through that method. I would recommend trying to buy them that way to save money overall.

I prefer the stormtroopers to clone troopers.  Anyone know offhand the going rate of stormtrooper armies?  Are stormtroopers just evolved clone troopers?  If so, it's funny how they evolved from good to evil.

Yes they pretty much are. They are really just Pawns to whoever holds power. A Sith Lord posing as a Jedi master commissioned the Clone army and were part of the Sith's plan to overthrow the republic.

I prefer the stormtroopers to clone troopers. Anyone know offhand the going rate of stormtrooper armies? Are stormtroopers just evolved clone troopers? If so, it's funny how they evolved from good to evil.

The original Stormtroopers were just members of the GAR, but their life spans were half the length of a normal human, so they weren't the best option. Almost all Stormtroopers were just average human recruits, not clones.

Yes they pretty much are. They are really just Pawns to whoever holds power. A Sith Lord posing as a Jedi master commissioned the Clone army and were part of the Sith's plan to overthrow the republic.

Was Sifo Dias really a Sith? He was the one who commissioned the army, and when he died, Dooku took over.

I prefer the stormtroopers to clone troopers.  Anyone know offhand the going rate of stormtrooper armies?  Are stormtroopers just evolved clone troopers?  If so, it's funny how they evolved from good to evil.

All I know is the Stormtroopers came about when the Galactic Republic became the Galactic Empire, and Stormtroopers are just regular recruits; not clones at all. I don't have much of a preferance for either one. I just enjoy having a bunch of these soldiers running around on my desk! :D

Stormtroopers are the clone troopers.

After the Empire was born, the clones became the stromtroopers. This was partially why they were such good enforcers, they no longer had the jedi to keep them in line, and they were only clones.

By episode 4, only about a third of the stormtroopers were from the Fett clone. The imperials did other cloning on the capital planet and the outer rim. Human males and females were allowed to join after awhile.

What I still don't understand is how the heck Anakin is a kid and by the time he's 18 or so in episode II, Padme looks exactly the same and she now has a love interest in someone she knew when he was 3 1/2 feet tall. Does she just not age, or what?

Sorry, I know this has nothing to do with the difference of clones and stormtroopers.

What I still don't understand is how the heck Anakin is a kid and by the time he's 18 or so in episode II, Padme looks exactly the same and she now has a love interest in someone she knew when he was 3 1/2 feet tall. Does she just not age, or what?

Sorry, I know this has nothing to do with the difference of clones and stormtroopers.

I was ok with having to look at Natalie Portman for two more movies ;-)

You're not the only one that thought it was wierd. Come to think of it, how old was she supposed to be when they first met? Or how about when they did get married? I'm looking up Wookiepedia and can't find those odd bits.

I was ok with having to look at Natalie Portman for two more movies ;-)

......Yeah, I'm going to agree with you on that! :ok: