Welcome to BrickPicker, Warhorse. I still have my Playmobil characters from when I was a kid and some years ago when out of nowhere my Target carried some. (Alas, not anymore.)

Hello and welcome. I like the Viking sets, too, although I don't have any. At least not yet. 

Same here. I so want those Vikings; even one would suffice! Ah, one of these days....

By the way, any of you guys catch the Vikings tv show on History channel? Very good show. If you haven't seen it, you might be expecting a stuffy, educational show because it's on History. lol it's not stuffy at all... It's a drama full of blood, sex, and sacrifice, like a good viking show should be. Definitely not for younger viewers.

Welcome! What kind of plastic toy soldiers do you collect? The old greenies or ***.I. Joe type stuff?

I have a huge collection Toy Soldiers, some are old like Marx and Airfix. Most are from Conte, Toy Soldiers of San Diego, Barzso Playsets and a few other companies. I paint them when I have the time, which is not that much ) ;

By the way, any of you guys catch the Vikings tv show on History channel? Very good show. If you haven't seen it, you might be expecting a stuffy, educational show because it's on History. lol it's not stuffy at all... It's a drama full of blood, sex, and sacrifice, like a good viking show should be. Definitely not for younger viewers.

Thanks for the welcome guys. The Vikings tv show is great and is what got me back into collection Playmobil and lego again. Both have some nice Viking themes.