Hello World of Brickpicker!

Sup... I'm one of the younger people on this site (11!) and I have recently entered my "dark age" early and just emerged from it when I decided to walk into a LEGO store for the heck of it. I got a Star Wars Rebel Trooper and Imperial Trooper battle pack. It followed by the purchase of more LEGO sets. And more. I just recently purchase the 10188 Death Star myself after recieving enough birthday money. Now I own a small but still nice collection of LEGOs mostly consisting of Star Wars and some Creator, Technic, and Galaxy Squad sets are intended to join the mix eventually.

• Like 1

Sup... I'm one of the younger people on this site (11!) and I have recently entered my "dark age" early and just emerged from it when I decided to walk into a LEGO store for the heck of it. I got a Star Wars Rebel Trooper and Imperial Trooper battle pack. It followed by the purchase of more LEGO sets. And more. I just recently purchase the 10188 Death Star myself after recieving enough birthday money. Now I own a small but still nice collection of LEGOs mostly consisting of Star Wars and some Creator, Technic, and Galaxy Squad sets are intended to join the mix eventually.

Welcome to the site - I hope you find it entertaining and illuminating. 

"Dark Ages" typically refers to someone losing touch with Lego in high school/college, only to emerge out of them after the distractions of those time periods fade into memory.  Your true "Dark Age" is probably forthcoming, although some people never lose touch with Lego.

I think you'll find most people on here friendly, so don't hesitate to ask questions after checking the forum for similar threads.  Good luck investing.