Hello from the UK!

My job sends me across the pond to the UK to work with some companies we purchased a little while back. Its always fun to see how things are done in different countries. Well, luckily this year I got come over during the Olympics and got to see some of the excitement it has brought to the city. I am especially lucky that I was able to come here and finally experience Argos for the first time and grabbed a bunch of Olympic Minifigs for me and Ed. Hopefully I got enough that will allow us to get two full sets or I may have to request to comeback and finish some "work" here :)

My job sends me across the pond to the UK to work with some companies we purchased a little while back. Its always fun to see how things are done in different countries. Well, luckily this year I got come over during the Olympics and got to see some of the excitement it has brought to the city. I am especially lucky that I was able to come here and finally experience Argos for the first time and grabbed a bunch of Olympic Minifigs for me and Ed. Hopefully I got enough that will allow us to get two full sets or I may have to request to comeback and finish some "work" here :)

Wotcha mate!

• 8 months later...

Hello everyone! I started collecting Lego as a child, like many people here, and lost interest as I got older. I have recently rediscovered my interest and after discovering this site have decided to both collect and invest. My main interests are Star Wars and Lord of the Rings but I do also like the odd Lego City model. I'm currently wondering whether I should purchase Tower Bridge or a couple of Helm's Deep sets so if anyone can help with that I would appreciate it. Cheers