Prices on Harry Potter sets?

purpleparadox

Unfortunately, I got back into collecting Lego not long before Harry Potter sets started coming off the shelves. I'm wondering about how much it'll cost me to pick up some of the sets in the next few months. In the area I live, it's almost impossible to find them anywhere, so no chance of clearance sales. I mostly want to know about the prices for The Burrow, Hagrid's Hut, and the Hogwarts Express (the latest version). Do you think they'll be a lot more expensive on the aftermarket? Or relatively similar to their original prices? If any of you can predict what the prices will do, that'd be great!

Unfortunately, I got back into collecting Lego not long before Harry Potter sets started coming off the shelves. I'm wondering about how much it'll cost me to pick up some of the sets in the next few months. In the area I live, it's almost impossible to find them anywhere, so no chance of clearance sales. I mostly want to know about the prices for The Burrow, Hagrid's Hut, and the Hogwarts Express (the latest version). Do you think they'll be a lot more expensive on the aftermarket? Or relatively similar to their original prices? If any of you can predict what the prices will do, that'd be great!

Now is the time to buy them. Most sets(except for The Hogwarts Express and The Burrow) are still available and they might start getting discounted. Pick up a 10217 Diagon Alley and 4842 Hogwarts Castle. They have been both discounted recently and will probably be discounted again real soon.

Now is the time to buy them. Most sets(except for The Hogwarts Express and The Burrow) are still available and they might start getting discounted. Pick up a 10217 Diagon Alley and 4842 Hogwarts Castle. They have been both discounted recently and will probably be discounted again real soon.

Well, just today I managed to grab a Hogwarts Express and a Holiday Gift Shop, both at retail price :D

• 2 months later...