eBay Percentages

I use that calculator too. Ebay fees can really cut into your profit if you're just selling here and there. Having a powerseller rating, having a store, etc can cut down on the fees you're paying.

Just to be clear, being a Powerseller has no impact on the final value fees that you pay eBay. Being a Top Rated Seller gives a 20% discount on final value fees for listings that have 1 day handling and 14 day or longer return policy provided you upload tracking information within 24 hours of the sale.

It's a horrible error. I don't know if anyone here will ever be able to forgive you.

I know right? I've been selling on ebay for 8+ years and I still get things confused.

BTW, what's your seller ID, i'd love to check out your store (you can PM me if you don't want to share it out in public).

I know right? I've been selling on ebay for 8+ years and I still get things confused.

BTW, what's your seller ID, i'd love to check out your store (you can PM me if you don't want to share it out in public).

At last count my wife uses about 15 different ids on eBay and a few different PayPal accounts. I'd prefer to keep the ones that I know the names of private.

Gotcha,

So you're taking that route.

No offense is meant, most things we sell aren't LEGO, and it takes a lot of work to figure out what to buy and sell. Not sure why I'd just open that up for other pickers to see.