9471 - Uruk-hai Army / 9472 - Attack on Weathertop

• 2 weeks later...

mygofer.com has this set for 25.49. Currently have free shipping for orders over 59.00

http://www.mygofer.com/lego-lord-of-the-rings-trade-uruk-hai-trade-army/p-004W004845727001P?prdNo=57

I have never even heard of this website before but stumbled across it. This seemed to be the best deal..interesting to see all of their "out of stock" selection though.

mygofer.com has this set for 25.49. Currently have free shipping for orders over 59.00

http://www.mygofer.com/lego-lord-of-the-rings-trade-uruk-hai-trade-army/p-004W004845727001P?prdNo=57

I have never even heard of this website before but stumbled across it. This seemed to be the best deal..interesting to see all of their "out of stock" selection though.

The Harry Potter sets they still had listed on there...OOS but it had the price listed at 1.00...If they actually sold those at that price, then some investor was really happy that day. 

• 1 month later...

Bump.  This set is in my gold box today and I can get it at 21% off.  Does anyone see this set dipping any lower that would be as easily and conveniently purchased through Amazon.com?  I'm not very on the ball when it comes down combing stores after clearance reports.