Walmart is selling advanced screening tickets to the new Superman movie.

jaisonline

I can't help but notice how shiny Superman's suit is. :lol:

It does look more 'realistic' than the suits used before so I'll give them that.

Shiney custome = Prob playing up the alien angle. I'm just glad it doesn't have the Joel Schumacher Batman nipples.

I didn't mind Superman Returns. Singer just made a few bad decisions (reused Lex - land storyline and the climax was so so as well as the Lois Lane casting). I do wish it would have had a chance for a sequel.

This one should be better.

My son is so pumped and even dressed as Superman tonight "flying" around the house.

Shiney custome = Prob playing up the alien angle. I'm just glad it doesn't have the Joel Schumacher Batman nipples. Ha ha, yeah those 'bits' were rather outlandish much like the Batman & Robin film he directed. :-S

Schumacher does have his good points but what he did to Batman was over-the-top and wrong.

My son is so pumped and even dressed as Superman tonight "flying" around the house.

Cool. A real regular Superman! :)

I think this movie will be good seeing what I can tell from the trailers. Here's for hoping.

Shiney custome = Prob playing up the alien angle. I'm just glad it doesn't have the Joel Schumacher Batman nipples.

I didn't mind Superman Returns. Singer just made a few bad decisions (reused Lex - land storyline and the climax was so so as well as the Lois Lane casting). I do wish it would have had a chance for a sequel.

He's got the determined and confident face thing down...nice. My son would always throw out some cheeseball smile.

• 4 weeks later...

so i took my son last night with the wife.  had to leave after 10 mins.  my boy had a very disturbed look on his face when Zod and Jor-El fought when baby Supes was in the rocket.  the wife was like, "that's it" and i had to agree with her.  this movie is def not for younger kids.  too much violence.

anyway, i watched the complete movie today.   i liked it.  the whole "alien storyline" worked.   i didn't really care for Superman's relationship with Lois (aka Mrs. Sherlock Holmes).  she must be a detective in addition to a reporter..

little spoiler : there were minor refs to Wayne Enterprises and Lexcorp.