Looking for advice re small HP sets and pollybags i found today

Coneil21

I stumbled upon a bunch of small HP sets and pollybags today. Specifically, I found 3 x Freeing Doby (4736) @ $5 each 5 x Forbidden Forest (4865) @ $9 each 17 x Mini Hogwarts Express PB (40028) @ $3.99 each 20 x The Lab PB (30111) @ $3.99 each Worth the investment? I'm pretty new to this and thus far have mainly invested in big sets. I appreciate any advice anyone can offer. Thanx

Freeing Dobby and Forbidden Forest are certainly going up and may continue to climb.

At the moment those two polybags are going down but that is probably because of them being somewhat widely available. I can find those two in abundance at Five Below and a couple in Target here & there. I wouldn't say they're crashing, only that now wouldn't be a good time to try and sell them. A couple of sales for either one sold for around $10 last month so value is still there. Perhaps later when they are completely off the market.

By the way, $4 for the Mini Hogwarts Express is not too bad. That's a dollar off regular retail for me.