Who makes up these product descriptions?

JoshTX

Browsing Walmart.com I got a healthy chuckle out of this product description for an Alien Conquest set:

The LEGO Alien Conquest Tripod Invader is the ultimate game set for your kids to teach them that good always wins over evil. In this alien conquest LEGO set, the aliens have spotted a human who is on his way to work and want to capture him. Kids will be fascinated by the way the alien space craft rushes after the helpless man in full speed and triggers its detachable prison pod. The alien craft in the kid's building set aims the cannon and rushes for its next prisoner. Get your child to play the hero and stop him from capturing the human. This set has 166 pieces. The LEGO building set includes two minifigures, business man with briefcase and alien trooper, an alien clinger to attack human and the moving laser cannon.

LOL. Does Lego issue these product descriptions or did Walmart make this up? This is laughably awful.

I'm still wondering how this particular set will teach my kids that "good always wins over evil". The set is a friggin War of the Worlds style tripod walker looking thing that comes with a single "businessman" minifig. Unless the Alien represents good and the human is bad, good ain't winning over evil on this one, ha ha.

I'm still wondering how this particular set will teach my kids that "good always wins over evil".

The set is a friggin War of the Worlds style tripod walker looking thing that comes with a single "businessman" minifig. Unless the Alien represents good and the human is bad, good ain't winning over evil on this one, ha ha.

I think you're first person I have heard actually get the b-movie referance! Thank you! :-)

Anywho, I have absolutely know idea who the heck comes up with those laughable product descriptions.

Then again, if they are getting paid for it.... :-/

"Good always wins over evil", ha. Not in this set! Unless the businessman is an attorney and the alien is allergic to lawyers! :lol: