5770 - Lighthouse Island

Most carriers will go on volumetric weight, so if you find someone in USA that wants more than 1, without breaking import tax thresholds, or that can resell themselves while still leaving you a profit it might be worth it. I have a similar issue with selling 2507 Fire Temple. Want to flip a few of mine for quick return as US price is much higher at moment but can send 3 or 4 for same price as one, as charged by volume, so means package could actually weigh 9.5kg.

Most carriers will go on volumetric weight, so if you find someone in USA that wants more than 1, without breaking import tax thresholds, or that can resell themselves while still leaving you a profit it might be worth it.

I have a similar issue with selling 2507 Fire Temple. Want to flip a few of mine for quick return as US price is much higher at moment but can send 3 or 4 for same price as one, as charged by volume, so means package could actually weigh 9.5kg.

Exactly my problem... here in Slovenia we get flat shipping costs for boxes...

up to 2kg = flat cost: 39

That may be a tough call over there, here it is an absolute no brainer, that set is a little gold mine.

Yeah exactly... thats the major problem with alot of EU countries actually (I know Spain has the same problem)

So I always have to think ahead and consider if the set can increase so much in value that it makes it worth it to sell it and undercut myself in shipping and still make profit.

Its same way I sold Toy shop...

Got it for 52

• 4 weeks later...