Are you a build it once kind of person?

Blackjack

I usually take mine apart, but I keep them in individual resealable bags, mainly to conserve space. I usually avoid keeping them fully built because whenever I want to play with them, it usually involves wanting to build it too, and it is very annoying to have to take apart bricks, especially of large sets, every time. When you say "Piece Damage", what do you mean by that?

I usually take mine apart, but I keep them in individual resealable bags, mainly to conserve space. I usually avoid keeping them fully built because whenever I want to play with them, it usually involves wanting to build it too, and it is very annoying to have to take apart bricks, especially of large sets, every time.

When you say "Piece Damage", what do you mean by that?

The corners often get 'dented' or 'bruised' however you want to describe it, as well as scratching.

I usually buy a set, build it per instructions once, and then take it apart to be sorted into drawers for other things. A few sets have been rebuilt but I typically build a brand new set one time for display with some play involved. I love to build exactly what I bought the set for in the first place to then enjoy it on display for some time before the pieces get put to good use in another design idea or ideas.

When I first got into it after my dark ages...I would buy everything and build them and display them all. Then I realized I don't have the space to display them all. So what I did was took apart a lot of the sets, sealed them in zip loc bags and put them in their original box, tape them up and goes in the closet with my personal opened collection. Maybe sell them, maybe keep them. Don't know...just feels good knowing you have them. Lol. I try and only display nice big ships, vehicles, and UCS sets. The no scenery sets like hoth echo base and jabbas palace. They take up more room. I just think ships and vehicles like cooler displayed. And they are easy to grab and fly them around the house with the kids. Lol I luv my drop ship and at-ot displayed. And I also luv all my AT-AT. I got them all displayed. Just waiting for an UCS AT-AT. I've been praying to the LEGO GODS to make it!!!! Lol