What happened to Zavvi (US)?

Billy Brick

Funny too, just yesterday I went through my records and realized they never sent me 5 items from a 7 item order that they had sent me "order status updates" on back at the end of May. They didn't charge me for those 5, but they did charge the full shipping on the two items they did send, killing the deal I got as they were small sets. Wrote their CS a note to check in, just for giggles - not really expecting anything at this point.

Sent from my SM-A326U1 using Tapatalk

I ordered 4 sets including a Year of the Rabbit set, as it's nice to get those without the minimum spend requirement at Lego Shop at Home. They delivered everything but the Year of the Rabbit set. A couple of emails were sent saying it was delayed, then nothing. I inquired a few month after the reschedule date and they said they were still awaiting stock. Now it doesn't show on their website. Oh well. I do hope they get back in the Lego game, they had good prices and shipping and speed (for being outside US). 

Funny too, just yesterday I went through my records and realized they never sent me 5 items from a 7 item order that they had sent me "order status updates" on back at the end of May. They didn't charge me for those 5, but they did charge the full shipping on the two items they did send, killing the deal I got as they were small sets. Wrote their CS a note to check in, just for giggles - not really expecting anything at this point.

Lo and behold, they responded within their 24-48hr window and are refunding my shipping. That was a nice surprise!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...