Is there a site to help identify lego sets?

I am looking for a site that can help identify lego sets without their instructions or set numbers. For instance, if I type in "yellow car" it gives me a list of all lego sets that might resemble that set. I know of several sights like this for other toys but cannot find one for lego. Does one exist?

I am looking for a site that can help identify lego sets without their instructions or set numbers. For instance, if I type in "yellow car" it gives me a list of all lego sets that might resemble that set. I know of several sights like this for other toys but cannot find one for lego. Does one exist?

I have never heard of anything similar to this. Too many variations and most people don't even know what pieces belong to what, nor really care at that point, when no instructions or boxes are concerned. Simplest thing to do would be to ask the forum members if they ever heard of sets similar to what you are looking for. Start a thread...Call it "MISSING SET NAME! NEED HELP" LOL. It might work.