Craigslist Scam 10179 Cleveland area

Just a heads up on this listing: http://cleveland.craigslist.org/clt/3162205658.html Of course $200 for a sealed 10179 is ridiculous but I wanted to kick the tires anyway. I have asked the seller to send pictures. The first picture he sent was from a ebay listing. I also inquired about the death star. That pic was from an Australian classified page. So of course, I asked for a specific picture. He sends me the thank you note you get with the set. Which I replied I want a picture of the set with a message on a piece of paper or you throwing up a peace sign. He responds with a picture of the set on top of a lego mat. Of course that pic is found on this site http://www.lyla.it/lego-star-wars.asp?pag=setgo&gfx=si&nr=sw011a How should I go about handling this scam. I would like for the person to get punished in someway. Oh, forgot he is selling out of charlotte but his IP address says somewhere in California.

Looks like the listing was taken down. I'm not here to promote or badmouth Craigslist, I just have a real issue actually meeting people to work out a deal for merchandise. People are friggin' crazy. I love LEGO bricks, but I love my life more...LOL

The guy finally got made. Said I was giving him the runaround. Of course I responded " if you would sent me actual pictures of the set instead of random pics from the net, I wouldn't be skeptical". How hard is it to take a specific picture of the set if you have it? I reported him to paypal and craigslist. Hopefully he get in trouble somehow. I flagged the ad and it is already removed.

The guy finally got made. Said I was giving him the runaround. Of course I responded " if you would sent me actual pictures of the set instead of random pics from the net, I wouldn't be skeptical". How hard is it to take a specific picture of the set if you have it? I reported him to paypal and craigslist. Hopefully he get in trouble somehow.

I flagged the ad and it is already removed.

Great job. Guy was an @$$.