75364 - New Republic E-Wing vs. Shin Hati's Starfighter - No spoilers

cardensb

https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/new-republic-e-wing-vs-shin-hati-s-starfighter-75364

Yes, its another two star-fighter set so you can duel but the really nice thing, I thought, was three major villains from Ahsoka's mini-series.  At $109.99 USD, I was hesitate to not wait for a sale but I figured 4x figures, an astromech and two ships, I will chance it.  The ships cannot be any worse than the Mandalorian Fang, can they?

Both ships are solid builds with some hidden storage space inside although the E-wing's storage probably could have been left out to make the cockpit a little deeper.  Why is everyone piloting ships these days laying down! No place to put the pilot's hairpiece though.

Shin's ship has a rear cover that raises and has a place to lock in her lightsaber.  Below the hood is a large compartment big enough to hold a second figure and has a separate storage space below it for a pistol, lightsaber hilt, etc... It's gimmicky but it does give space to store a second figure so you don't lose them.

Shin's ship is very similar to Mando's N-1, might be some good dogfight playtime.

Morgan's figure has the dress piece for her legs which works well for her.  I feel like both dark Jedi should have had capes included though, might have to fabricate a pair, perhaps with hoods.  I don't that sounds hard.

I don't know who the New Republic pilot is but his suit looks nice and the astromech appears as new colors that really pop.

Now where can we find a speeder bike for Sabine like in the commercials?

Edited by cardensb
  • Like 1

• cardensb changed the title to 75364 - New Republic E-Wing vs. Shin Hati's Starfighter - No spoilers