CMF Minifig bulk buying question

I have a guy trying to sell me a butt ton of cmf minifig cases(all boxes opened/sealed cmf bags) and a few of the CMF displays(120 figs in each). My main question, whats a good percentage and what should I use to get a baseline(ebay or bricklink)? Nothing super old or rare Ninjago movie, Series 16, Fantastic beasts, Disney series 1. Ideally these would not been searched through but you never know and I dont want to sit and squish a dozen or so cases.

Thoughts? 

16 hours ago, teamhappyfrog said:

I have a guy trying to sell me a butt ton of cmf minifig cases(all boxes opened/sealed cmf bags) and a few of the CMF displays(120 figs in each). My main question, whats a good percentage and what should I use to get a baseline(ebay or bricklink)? Nothing super old or rare Ninjago movie, Series 16, Fantastic beasts, Disney series 1. Ideally these would not been searched through but you never know and I dont want to sit and squish a dozen or so cases.

Thoughts? 

My question is....why are boxes opened if the packs haven't been searched through? There are legit answers to the question, but I would be asking.

• Like 1