If Lego were to discount one set 50% off, which would you choose?

In the wake af the B-wing discount and a few people having what seems to be buyers remorse, if you could choose one set to discount for 50% what would it be? It can only be current sets, not upcoming or retired sets. I'm curious because there are so many ways people could go with this. Collectors would likely have a much different answer than investors. As an investor, I would love to see the Horizon Express at 50% off. Getting an almost guaranteed EOL winner at 50% off would be great. I bet there will be a lot off SSD responses...and not a bad choice either.

Interesting question. Definitely SSD for me. I was very disappointed when I didn`t see it on the list of May the 4th sales this year. Would have bought it for sure at even a 10% discount. 50% off would see me buy 4 or 5 hands down.

Interesting question. Definitely SSD for me. I was very disappointed when I didn`t see it on the list of May the 4th sales this year. Would have bought it for sure at even a 10% discount. 50% off would see me buy 4 or 5 hands down.

I'm right there with you but I was hoping either the SSD or the DS. I'm not greedy I'll pay US MSRP instead of CDN MSRP, that's still 20% off in Canada. On the one hand I'm going to be a little upset if I miss out on either but I just have such a hard time paying Canadian MSRP. At 50% off I would be a complete mess.