I got the B-Wing: What did you get to celebrate May 4th?

ufema

I stayed up and at 12:01 I refreshed the lego site page and saw the discount. I immediately put in the required info and now I've got a B-Wing, Han Solo and poster on the way for 104.00. I'm so excited about this investment opportunity.

Got the x-wing myself, cashed in 90$ worth of vip points. The b-wing isn't on sale at 50% over here (Switzerland). Only R2D2, death star and SSD, and even with their discounts, they're still more expensive on shop at home than retail on other online websites...

I stayed up and at 12:01 I refreshed the lego site page and saw the discount. I immediately put in the required info and now I've got a B-Wing, Han Solo and poster on the way for 104.00. I'm so excited about this investment opportunity.

$104, makes me realize how bad California's taxes are because mine was $108 per.

I picked up 3 B-Wings this morning and got 3 Han Figures. I *might* grab some more later today. I saw the Red 5 X-Wing built in the store and it looks awesome. That will be a winner no doubt about it. I was only in one store briefly (we have 2 official LEGO stores in this area, plus 1 LLDC with a store), and I saw several people buying B-Wings. Only 1 was clearly another investor, and the remaining 10 or so were clearly buying them to build. That's subjective on my part, so take it for what it is.

I picked up 3 B-Wings this morning and got 3 Han Figures. I *might* grab some more later today.

I saw the Red 5 X-Wing built in the store and it looks awesome. That will be a winner no doubt about it.

I was only in one store briefly (we have 2 official LEGO stores in this area, plus 1 LLDC with a store), and I saw several people buying B-Wings. Only 1 was clearly another investor, and the remaining 10 or so were clearly buying them to build. That's subjective on my part, so take it for what it is.

sweet.....my disguise worked ;) just kidding I wasn't there I got what I wanted online. Did you go to northpark or stonebriar?

sweet.....my disguise worked ;) just kidding I wasn't there I got what I wanted online. Did you go to northpark or stonebriar?

Northpark. We had a bunch of other things we needed to get as well, and Northpark was the biggest cluster of things my wife wanted in one place.

I picked up 3 B-Wings this morning and got 3 Han Figures. I *might* grab some more later today.

I saw the Red 5 X-Wing built in the store and it looks awesome. That will be a winner no doubt about it.

I was only in one store briefly (we have 2 official LEGO stores in this area, plus 1 LLDC with a store), and I saw several people buying B-Wings. Only 1 was clearly another investor, and the remaining 10 or so were clearly buying them to build. That's subjective on my part, so take it for what it is.

I bought two b-Wings and only got 1 Han. Store clerk said 1per customer per day. Oh well.

Got the x-wing myself, cashed in 90$ worth of vip points.

The b-wing isn't on sale at 50% over here (Switzerland). Only R2D2, death star and SSD, and even with their discounts, they're still more expensive on shop at home than retail on other online websites...

Hi, which online websites please? I'm in UK, and for R2D2, Shop at home price saying