Lego Military: Part II - Your military

LegoXman

I just bought some Brickmania sets.. they are freaking amazing. Have only built one but am waiting til this weekend to fully enjoy the other ones build quality. I highly highly highly recommend the sets!

Cool! Which ones? I just got the jeep begginers set to see if I like them, which, of course, I do. Can't wait to get more, but they're so expensive :s

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just bought some Brickmania sets.. they are freaking amazing. Have only built one but am waiting til this weekend to fully enjoy the other ones build quality. I highly highly highly recommend the sets!

I highly recommend them as well. The price is worth the quality you receive. (They are well built and are made of new LEGO elements.)

Which ones do you have? After WWB, I have two Jeeps with canopies, a M18 Hellcat, a M4 Sherman, a Heavy Mortar, and a M1A1 75MM Pack Howitzer. 

Here are some pictures of my WW2 U.S. Military. (I have my article about WWB 2013 up for anyone that's interested. Link: http://community.brickpicker.com/blog/10/entry-247-world-war-brick-2013/

My entire WW2 LEGO collection after World War Brick. I have 13 minifigures, a 7622: Race for the Stolen Treasure, a Brickmania M18 Hellcat, a Brickmania M4 Sherman, two exclusive WWB jeeps with canopies, a Brickmania heavy mortar, and a Brickmania M1A1 75MM Pack Howitzer.

post-8374-0-28706400-1373658412_thumb.jp

blogentry-8374-0-51660300-1373401275_thu