So guys, I have made plenty of comments about collecting Star Wars minifigures, and have even gone as far as declaring myself a minifigure case expert..... little egotistical sure.... However, I got my new case in today, and the wife helped me tac it up real quick after we got back from dinner (guess who paid). Here it is. I only have shoved 91 minis in here, as I have recently sold about 30 of them (can't resist a quick flip) but eventually I will collect all 500 and counting. EDIT: Forgot to mention when I ordered it, they did the back in a black for me for free.

Wow lots of questions. Let's see if I can answer them all. Where did I get the case: http://clearwaterdisplays.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=25&products_id=51&osCsid=3123e505b2758e57d1ab8b493fdd34c8 Dimensions: 3.2" x 28.6" x 2.7" / shelf Maxifigures: wampa fits... haven't opened my rancor pit yet, but I assume I'll have to do something special for him. Darth Maul isolated: spots for the rest of 1999 minis on either side of him. How am I arranging them: only thing I can think of logically is by year first released. The entire top row is an almost complete collection of the 1999 minis. I am missing 4 I believe. I will end up with probably 3-4 more of these cases by the time I'm done through 2013. I also need to figure out some kind of cool seperator for the years. Like 99, 00, 01, 02 etc. Lego built numbers may be too big to make it look good. So may do a wood burnt block or something similiar. I chose by year because the idea of having to go back and move hundreds of minis because a new one came out.... gave me nightmares. Yeah Steven, new one looks great but I'll eventually get all 3 variations.

Wow lots of questions. Let's see if I can answer them all.

Where did I get the case:

http://clearwaterdisplays.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=25&products_id=51&osCsid=3123e505b2758e57d1ab8b493fdd34c8

Dimensions: 3.2" x 28.6" x 2.7" / shelf

Maxifigures: wampa fits... haven't opened my rancor pit yet, but I assume I'll have to do something special for him.

Darth Maul isolated: spots for the rest of 1999 minis on either side of him.

How am I arranging them: only thing I can think of logically is by year first released. The entire top row is an almost complete collection of the 1999 minis. I am missing 4 I believe. I will end up with probably 3-4 more of these cases by the time I'm done through 2013. I also need to figure out some kind of cool seperator for the years. Like 99, 00, 01, 02 etc. Lego built numbers may be too big to make it look good. So may do a wood burnt block or something similiar.

I chose by year because the idea of having to go back and move hundreds of minis because a new one came out.... gave me nightmares.

Yeah Steven, new one looks great but I'll eventually get all 3 variations.

Thanks for all the info, I have recently started up collecting LEGO minifigures, not all of them, just ones I like, such as the aforementioned newer General Grievous and was looking at some way of displaying them. Currently they are all packed away in storage containers. I will look into these cases in the future tho.