Does The Yoda Chronicles spell profits?

Blackjack

You thinking about saving a set for investing, Blackjack? ;) Anyways, my educated guess is that YES it will boost the performance of the Yoda Chronicle sets...to a certain extent. Once the TV Series ends, whether in 6 months, a year, or 5 years, interest in the Lego sets will substantially lessen, as we have seen with the discontinuation of Star Wars The Clone Wars. Anyone even know who Pong Krell is anymore?

You thinking about saving a set for investing, Blackjack? ;)

Anyways, my educated guess is that YES it will boost the performance of the Yoda Chronicle sets...to a certain extent. Once the TV Series ends, whether in 6 months, a year, or 5 years, interest in the Lego sets will substantially lessen, as we have seen with the discontinuation of Star Wars The Clone Wars. Anyone even know who Pong Krell is anymore?

I'm not getting the set at that price, but it seems like a good investment.

Profits from chronicles of Yoda you seek? Patience young padawan. Money, you will receive in time, hard work will it take. The investment you will feel around you. Time you must have. Discount you must wait for before buying.

Yoda

What Yoda said. +1

I think it will give a small boost to Lego Star Wars sets, but the new Star Wars movies will drive a lot more profit due to reasons like more publicity and hype. (News websites are already speculating actors that are going to be in the movie(s).) This shows lots of people are looking forward to the new movies. (I am too!)

You thinking about saving a set for investing, Blackjack? ;)

Anyways, my educated guess is that YES it will boost the performance of the Yoda Chronicle sets...to a certain extent. Once the TV Series ends, whether in 6 months, a year, or 5 years, interest in the Lego sets will substantially lessen, as we have seen with the discontinuation of Star Wars The Clone Wars. Anyone even know who Pong Krell is anymore?

Hmmm, kinda like how interest in OT Star Wars Lego sets lessened after those movies were "discontinued"? oh, whups...

But seriously, for a lot of grade school age kids, the Clone Wars IS Star Wars -- and they love it. I was talking with a 10 year old the other day and she was so excited about the Clone Wars series and could rattle on and on various details about it, but I had to stop her from spilling the beans on plot points, because I always wait for the dvd release to watch them.