Does anybody think lego will surprise us with another big set?

Does anybody think lego will surprise us with another big set anytime soon because there haven't been many big sets out in last couple of years for example another huge star wars set would be nice for the people who can never get hold of the old sets.

The new 10240 Red Five X-wing Starfighter is coming out on May the Fourth. (That has been known for some time now.) The new 10232 Palace Cinema was also released not that long ago either.

Usually the information about new sets gets leaked before they are announced or released so a surprise release is unlikely. Don't get me wrong it could happen though. :)

There is rumor of a big play set coming of Ewok Village. I'm hoping it replaces the Death Star. If the Tower of Orthanc does well I would have to assume that LotR would get a really big play set as well as there are many settings that would be magnificent in Lego, such as Rivendell or Minas Tirith or Edoras.