Town Hall or R2D2 at 149,99

Page is down!

I want the town hall :(

I just clicked on main deal page and it was active. Which page are you talking about? Registration page? Offer page? Here is the offer.

* Offer is valid only for BRICKPICKER users.

The price doesn't include Handling & Shipping. Please click here to view our prices and available countries.

This is how it works (please read all carefully):

1 - Register on our site including all your personal dat data, country, etc...

2 - Write us an email at [email protected] saying which one you want... and why ! Each user can order only one item !

3 - When the product is ready to ship (should be September, 1st) you will recieve an email with instructions on how to order and pay. We expect you to fullfill an order within a week otherwise the product will be stocked on our site at our normal price (stil lower than MSRP).

We promise we will order from Lego all items booked up to 30 pcs (and maybe more!) but we can't assure Lego will fulfill our orders so, if we recieve less items from Lego, we will be delivering on a "1st in, 1st served" basis.

This offer will be active only until Thursday , July 26th

Hi everybody, I am the owner of TOYFAST.. We had a bit of a problem this morning with our server.. but now the site is back again (still soling a few issues but nothing important)... Please go to the BRICKPICKER OFFER landing page and follow the instructions... Feel free to write an email for extra info.

It wasn't me doing bad clicks.

Computer engineer here, I know when a site is down over technical difficulties ;)!

True ! Maybe we should ask more and invest on servers ! Joke.. we are trying to keep prices low and give a good service... Even if not interested on this offer... come and visit the site.. maybe register... We'll have new offers sono.. This is just the beginning M

No.. I don't sell at present in US... Prices are too low for us too match, also considerino the new euro/dollar ratio we're having in these weeks. If things will change.. we'll also be present on the US market. At present we're only available to resellers who can't get products that Lego distributes only in Europe. M

True !

Maybe we should ask more and invest on servers !

Joke.. we are trying to keep prices low and give a good service...

Even if not interested on this offer... come and visit the site.. maybe register... We'll have new offers sono.. This is just the beginning

M

Right now I'm in my office and I think that there are some network restrictions that forbid me from seeing the Captcha on the registration.

As soon as I get home I'll join and grab the Town Hall.

Keep it up! You'll find a LOT of customers over here!

• 2 months later...