Bonjour / Hello

Well, after a few months reading only the forum, here am I. I came back from my dark ages thanjs to my son (sound like a very common story amongst AFOLs). My main interests are classic space, trains (old and new) and techic and various impressive sets from different themes. So my "investments" are from these themes only. I'm using "investment" with quotes, as I'm probably more of the collector type. I started thinking that some of the sets Lego is offering to us these days may be enjoyed by my son when he'll be a little older (he's still busy with Duplos), so I bought them now and did not build them... yet. Then I started bying multiple copies of some of those sets, to make opening one in future times less painfull... and eventually bring back some cash. I appreciate the quality of the posts on this forum, and most of all the excellent informations and numbers on the site. Thanks to all, and especially Ed and Jeff. PS : Lego is expensive in Europe, I mean, even more than in the US. Since january 1st 2013, Death Star is being offered at 419,99

Well, after a few months reading only the forum, here am I.

I appreciate the quality of the posts on this forum, and most of all the excellent informations and numbers on the site. Thanks to all, and especially Ed and Jeff.

You are quite welcome and glad that you decided to join in on the conversation. I would definitely like to start getting more insight into the European markets. We have MANY visitors from that region of the world and would really like to see it expand.

I would try to buy lego sets now, and sell them at inflated prices a few years down the road, but(!) I probably wouldn't be able to keep the sets unopened for more then a week! So, yeah. Good job to those who do it, and good luck to those trying.