Hello from Belgium

Hi everyone! I'm a Belgian AFOL temporarily living in France but I will be moving back to Belgium in a few weeks... Back to the country without any Lego brand store! Ahh! I came out of my dark ages about two years ago. I'm a LEGO fan in the first place, but I've already bought and resold several sets (both MISB and used) with a nice profit. I love how this Lego hobby often pays for itself. :-) Now that I'm moving back to Belgium, I will get my storage space back, so I'm planning to invest a little more in the near future. Looking forward to talking to everyone here along the way! PS: I'm actually a female Lego investor, which seems to be a bit of a rarity around here. No idea why, it's not like us ladies don't like some $$... Hahaha!

Hi everyone! I'm a Belgian AFOL temporarily living in France but I will be moving back to Belgium in a few weeks... Back to the country without any Lego brand store! Ahh!

I came out of my dark ages about two years ago. I'm a LEGO fan in the first place, but I've already bought and resold several sets (both MISB and used) with a nice profit. I love how this Lego hobby often pays for itself. :-)

Now that I'm moving back to Belgium, I will get my storage space back, so I'm planning to invest a little more in the near future. Looking forward to talking to everyone here along the way!

PS: I'm actually a female Lego investor, which seems to be a bit of a rarity around here. No idea why, it's not like us ladies don't like some $$... Hahaha!

Welcome to Brickpicker!!

Welcome to BrickPicker! I love your avatar, it just cracks me up. :-)

I'm actually a female Lego investor, which seems to be a bit of a rarity around here. No idea why, it's not like us ladies don't like some $$... Hahaha!

....That is awesome! It was a rarity in the beginning but doesn't seem quite as much anymore thankfully. I look forward to the day when the scales have been balanced between men and women. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all, I've been around on this site since some weeks, it's time for me to introduce myself. I'm a 41 french dad living in Belgium (sorry for my faults), working on 3D movies( probably because when I was I a kid, I've always been constructing lego spacecraft after an episode of captain Warlock(Albator)). I love spending rainy afternoon with my 2 sons (8 and 10) making legos ( especially technic). I came back to the lego when I've quit smoking, I prefer spending money into legos instead of cigarettes(even if I spend a little bit more, but it's for investing...;). I love buying legos, finding the best deal, I hope I'll love selling them ( I will begin next year). voila Jeremie