West

dakotahorn

Just want to make sure all my peeps down here in Texas are alright.

I know Jeff just closed a forum like this. But just worried a bit. Thoughts and prayers with West, Texas.

I'm in Chicago until Friday. Just hoping that AA keeps their systems up so that I can get home.

I have a customer in Waco proper just down the road from West. I'll be there in two weeks. I would imagine 35 is closed at the moment...it seems like they close that highway for really minor things, so I'd imagine for this it's really a mess down there.

I hope you're doing well Stephen, been a few days since we heard from you.

Thanks man, just got back this afternoon, very very sad scene there, it has become a recovery operation now rather than search and rescue. Many first responders lost their lives :( Then I get home to see all the crap going down in Boston. I think I'm just gonna sit with the Fam and watch Disney channel and play with some bricks for a few days.......all this has definitely put things in perspective. Anyhow thanks for the concern man. I have 500+ posts to look through now ;)

My wife and I bought some supplies at walmart yesterday and don't know where to drop it off. We drove to a church last night that was supposed to be taking donations and there was no one there. We're going to scarborough fair tomorrow so we'll have to just hope we find somewhere to drop it off as we head out.

Thanks man, just got back this afternoon, very very sad scene there, it has become a recovery operation now rather than search and rescue. Many first responders lost their lives :( Then I get home to see all the crap going down in Boston. I think I'm just gonna sit with the Fam and watch Disney channel and play with some bricks for a few days.......all this has definitely put things in perspective. Anyhow thanks for the concern man. I have 500+ posts to look through now ;)

Appreciate your efforts to help those in need over there Stephen. You very well deserve a rest and some family/lego building time.