Trains discussion!

Alcarin

Guest ph4tb0i

I would suggest that you avoid borrowing money to invest in Lego. You should only invest when you excess money lying around. That being said, although I think the cargo train will do quite well it's not like Lego never produces cargo trains, so if you don't have enough money and miss out on this one there will be plenty more to come in the future. Examples of cargo trains produced: Red Cargo Train 3677 Cargo Train Deluxe 7898 Maersk Train 10219 Lego World City Train 4512

I never got into the train thing until a couple of months ago when my 4 yr old asked for one. We got him the Red passenger train and then the cargo train. Now I'm the one hooked on them! If you love it, get it! I missed out on a lot of good train sets over the years. I won't be making that mistake again.

I would suggest that you avoid borrowing money to invest in Lego. You should only invest when you excess money lying around.

That being said, although I think the cargo train will do quite well it's not like Lego never produces cargo trains, so if you don't have enough money and miss out on this one there will be plenty more to come in the future.

Examples of cargo trains produced:

Red Cargo Train 3677

Cargo Train Deluxe 7898

Maersk Train 10219

Lego World City Train 4512

Well its no problem if i borrow money and return it in 14 days when i will have excessive money :P

Yeah i checked trains and seen some cargo trains just feels like there are alot more passenger trains in stores than cargo trains so i guess my conclusion was crap lol

8 euro to send to the Uk i ordered GE from Amazon es, arrived in perfect condition

Yeh Ill test it now, I just assumed it will cost tons, because I tried to order Helm's Deep from UK and it used to cost 6 pounds and last time I put it in it cost 26 pounds I was like what the hell???

Nvm I guess I am so dumb today.... I did not even remember there is special TRAIN forum discussion available and simply looked in City forum for Train that does belong to City afterall... remove the thread or move it

I am sorry for this I had a long day and did not check correctly.