Which would be a better investment? Black Pearl and Queen Anne or Imperial Flagship

Wanted your guys advice on this. Thinking of buying both the BP and QA or just getting the IF. What would be a more solid for investment in the long run? In terms of space 1 is always easier to store than the 2. Input always appreciated. Thanks in advance.

While I personally think the Flagship is the best of the 3 ships, I'm not sure how much room it has above it's current price of a shade over $300. If you're able to find some decent prices still on the QAR or BP I would be more inclined to purchase those, especially with the next PotC coming out in a couple years(2015 i think?) if you're so inclined to keep the sets that long.

As Huskers1236 said, the Imperial Flagship is probably the best of the 3. However, if you compare the growth charts of the sets and compare them, the Imperial Flagship is just about levelled out. Queen Anne's Revenge has grown 6.83% in the last month, and 114.43% in the past year. Black Pearl has grown 12.90% in the last month, and 91.08% in the last year. So I would go for the QAR and BP because they are better investments based on current growth data. Currently the bundles that you mentioned are worth basically the same, but in maybe a year or two, that won't be the same. QAR and BP will be worth way more than the Imperial Flagship.

I don't know if yall are riight about the flagship. I bought mine last month for 315, and right now i don't think you can get one for less than 350, and most sellers are asking almost 400. I think this set still has room to grow. The easy solution is buy all three and take a break from jabbas palaces and vampyre castles :)

While I personally think the Flagship is the best of the 3 ships, I'm not sure how much room it has above it's current price of a shade over $300. If you're able to find some decent prices still on the QAR or BP I would be more inclined to purchase those, especially with the next PotC coming out in a couple years(2015 i think?) if you're so inclined to keep the sets that long.

This is exactly my opinion, the IF is probably the coolest of the three and is the biggest pirate ship ever made by Lego, I'm just not sure how much room there is in terms of it increasing in value. If you can find a QAR or BP for a decent price then one of those will probably be your best bet.

I used to think the IF had capped but over the past few months, it has been growing steadily, now you would be doing well to get it for under $350, whereas in the beginning of the year, $289 was a pretty common price. I wouldn't be surprised if this set was worth $500-700 someday, it is extremely exclusive and Lego doesn't seem to have much interest in making more pirates any time soon, that set likely was the only of its kind.