Awesome Lego Bonzai Tree

Blackjack

How about all the actors/characters as mini figs in a set together at the Karate Tournament? haha. Than release Part 2 in the Okinawa showdown. The following sequels don't deserve a set. Most people growing up in the 80's would buy it for sure :)

I thought the second movie was bad... until I almost threw up watching the third one! #shameful

As a follow up to the adult geared architecture - Legos proudly introduces a new Nature Theme! Seriously though, that would be kind of cool - Bonsai Tree, Redwood, Grand Canyon, Coral Reef, Waterfalls. I bet it would sell.

I agree that it would sell. If they get enough CUUSOO's like this, then they might consider it more seriously. But looking at the things that you mentioned, those would be extremely costly. We're talking $300+ for the Grand Canyon, $200+ for the Coral Reef and Waterfall, etc. Part of the reason why Architecture has been surviving is because the sets have lower price points. Not sure that these sets would have a large fan-base willing to spend hundreds on nature Lego sets, besides the Eco-Club or something. I guess I would though! ;)

As a follow up to the adult geared architecture - Legos proudly introduces a new Nature Theme! Seriously though, that would be kind of cool - Bonsai Tree, Redwood, Grand Canyon, Coral Reef, Waterfalls. I bet it would sell.

The Niagara Falls would be an awesome set in my opinion. TLG could even include a tightrope walker. ;)