Hello from Roanoke, VA

Hello all, I just joined Brickpicker and so far it looks like a great site. I have been playing with lego's since I was about 10 years old and I will be 45 in 3 weeks. I don't know most of the sets I own, all my lego's are combined, I probably have between 600 and 700 lbs. They are already presorted so once I get them counted I will add the number of each piece I have. I look forward to having a good time on the site and talking to all of you eventually.

Welcome...Impressive collection. Are they all from the 1970's-1980's? Those are pretty popular among AFOL's. Or rather, AFOL's with money to spend on their childhood toys. You could be sitting on a gold mine. Hope to see you around! ;)

Collection dates from the late seventies early eighties to current, I buy a lot on ebay, I usually by large lots by the lb.

Hello all,

I just joined Brickpicker and so far it looks like a great site. I have been playing with lego's since I was about 10 years old and I will be 45 in 3 weeks. I don't know most of the sets I own, all my lego's are combined, I probably have between 600 and 700 lbs. They are already presorted so once I get them counted I will add the number of each piece I have. I look forward to having a good time on the site and talking to all of you eventually.